UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
HISPANIC STUDIES PROGRAM
VALENCIA - April, 2018
IBERIA AIR SCHEDULE :
||JFK / MAD
||MAD / VLC
||VLC / MAD
||MAD / JFK
PASSPORT & VISA
Make sure you have a valid passport and that it does not expire prior to your return to the United States. If you are traveling on a passport issued by a country other than the United States, check with the Consulate of Spain to make sure you have the proper documents to leave and enter the United States.
AIR TICKETS / DEPARTURE DAY
Your e-tickets will be held until departure day and distributed at the IBERIA AIRLINES counter (American Airlines terminal), at JFK Airport in New York. On September 04, you must be at the IBERIA AIRLINES counter, terminal, # 7 in JFK Airport at 6:00 p.m. You have to ask for a representative of the UVA Hispanic Studies Program.
You will be allowed one piece of checked luggage with a maximum weight of 23 kg. (50lbs) and one piece of hand luggage with a maximum weight of 10 kg. (22lbs.). For extra pieces you will be charged for excess weight accordingly. For updated information, please check: http://www.iberia.com . Click on Before you travel /All about your baggage
Return flights must be reconfirmed while you are in Spain, about one week prior to your return.
IBERIA AIRLINES FARE RESTRICTIONS
- International air travel on IBERIA AIRLINES only.
- Your departure day from New York MAY NOT be changed.
- Your return from VALENCIA is confirmed for December 20, 2018. Return is valid only for departure from Valencia or from Madrid, and the VALENCIA-MADRID and MADRID-JFK portions must be made on the same day.
- All changes of return date will be subject to seat availability for the applicable group fare according to IBERIA AIRLINES at the time the change is requested. For all date changes, you must contact JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES in Valencia. Date change requests will be answered between five and seven days after receipt in writing. All changes of return date must be confirmed to you by e-mail from JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES to be considered valid. Please give 3 possible date choices.
- If there is no seat availability on any of your three choices, you will have TWO days to answer JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES as to whether you choose to return with the group on December 20, 2018, or will be making your own flight arrangements. If JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES does not receive written word from you within this timeframe, it will be taken for granted that you choose to return on this designated group date.
- Each and every change of return date requested after August 06, 2018, WILL be subject to the additional charge of $200
- All changes must be made by November 17, 2018.
- Your ticket is valid for available return dates up to January 16, 2019.
- On departure day, if for any reason you are not checked in in time for boarding, you will lose the ticket and the amount of the ticket paid, and you will have to get to Valencia by your own means.
TICKETS WITH THE PROGRAM GROUP FLIGHT ARE LIMITED IN NUMBER. REQUESTS FOR A GROUP FLIGHT TICKET WILL BE CONFIRMED STRICTLY ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE BASIS.
TO CHANGE YOUR RETURN DATE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES :
- Contact JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES by Phone number : 00-34-963697600 Att. Srta. Paqui Higueras. E-Mail address : email@example.com
- On requesting a change of return date, it is recommended that you give JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES three possible alternative dates in order of preference to expedite things.
- Indicate clearly the dates you wish to return on, showing specifically the day of the week and day of the month for each date.
- Indicate clearly your name, phone number and email address or your family can be reached.
Our address is :
Julia Central de Viajes.
Calle Belgica, 12.
46021 Valencia –Spain
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with Ms. Liz Wellbeloved-Stone at (434) 924-7155.