UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
HISPANIC STUDIES PROGRAM
VALENCIA - ABRIL, 2021
SUMMER SESSION II 2021
IBERIA AIR SCHEDULE :
||NYC / MAD
||MAD / VLC
||VLC / MAD
||MAD / NYC
PASSPORT & VISA
Make sure you have a valid passport and that it does not expire prior to your return to the United States. If you are traveling on a passport issued by a country other than the United States, check with the Consulate of Spain to make sure you have the proper documents to leave and enter the United States.
AIR TICKETS / DEPARTURE DAY
Your e-tickets will be held until departure day and distributed at the IBERIA AIRLINES counter (American Airlines terminal) at JFK Airport. On July 10, you must be at the IBERIA AIRLINES counter, terminal # 7 in JFK airport by 5:00 p.m. You have to ask for a representative of the UVA Hispanic Studies Program.
You will be allowed one piece of checked luggage with a maximum weight of 23 kg. (50lbs) and one piece of hand luggage with a maximum weight of 10 kg. (22lbs.). For extra pieces you will be charged for excess weight accordingly. For updated information, please check:
http://www.iberia.com . Click on Before you travel /All about your baggage
Return flights must be reconfirmed while you are in Spain, about one week prior to your return.
IBERIA AIRLINES FARE RESTRICTIONS
- International air travel on IBERIA AIRLINES only.
- Your departure day from New York MAY NOT be changed.
- Your return from VALENCIA is confirmed for August 7, 2021. Return is valid only for departure from Valencia This itinerary can not be changed.
- All changes of return date will be subject to seat availability for the applicable group fare according to IBERIA AIRLINES at the time the change is requested. For all date changes, you must contact with IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES in Valencia. Date change requests will be answered between five and seven days after receipt in writing. All changes of return date must be confirmed to you by e-mail from IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES to be considered valid. Please give 3 possible date choices.
- If there is no seat availability on any of your three choices, you will have TWO days to answer IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES as to whether you choose to return with the group on August 7, 2021, or will be making your own flight arrangements. If IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES does not receive written word from you within this timeframe, it will be taken for granted that you choose to return on this designated group date.
- Each and every change of return date requested, WILL be subject to an additional charge, in case this change is a group rate the charge will be $250. If IBERIA AIRLINES does not have availability on the group fare, IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES will let you know about the corresponding charge of this change.
- All changes must be made by July 22, 2021.
- Your ticket is valid for available return dates up to September 24, 2021.
- On departure day, if for any reason you are not checked in in time for boarding, you will lose the ticket and the amount of the ticket paid, and you will have to get to Valencia by your own means.
- If someone doesn’t arrive on time JFK airport to connect with the international group flight, the student must contact Liz Wellbeloved, and Liz report to IAG 7 Central de Viajes in order to try you get a seat on to the next flight
TICKETS WITH THE PROGRAM GROUP FLIGHT ARE LIMITED IN NUMBER. REQUESTS FOR A GROUP FLIGHT TICKET WILL BE CONFIRMED STRICTLY ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE BASIS.
TO CHANGE YOUR RETURN DATE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES :
- Contact IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES by Phone number : 00-34-963697600 Att. Srta. Victoria Navarro. E-Mail address : VICTORIA.NAVARRO@IAG7VIAJES.COM
- On requesting a change of return date, it is recommended that you give IAG7 CENTRAL DE VIAJES three possible alternative dates in order of preference to expedite things.
- Indicate clearly the dates you wish to return on, showing specifically the day of the week and day of the month for each date.
- Indicate clearly your name, phone number and email address or your family conctact.
Our address is :
IAG7 Central de Viajes.
Calle Belgica, 12.
46021 Valencia –Spain
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with Ms. Liz Wellbeloved at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 924-7155.